You think we have attend. issues...

BIG DAWG

Interesting that Alabama's student section is 17,000 and I'd say we've been in the 10-13K range all season.

I don't want to be "that guy", but you're kidding, right? Student attendance has been great, but it's probably been 6-8k on average at best. We have not had 10k butt in seat students all year except for maybe one game. The progress has been phenomenal though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't want to be "that guy", but you're kidding, right? Student attendance has been great, but it's probably been 6-8k on average at best. We have not had 10k butt in seat students all year except for maybe one game. The progress has been phenomenal though.

10K for Rice. 12K for UTEP. These are factual figures.

You'd think the guy running an attendance campaign would have actual attendance numbers, right?

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You could argue with the ticket office, if you want.

Tickets picked up are not butts in seats. If you realistically look at what parts of that stadium would need to be filled for a legitimate 12k student crowd, well that just hasn't happened. I'm not criticizing your efforts or the students as a whole, what you're claiming of a 10k to 13k average is just not based in reality. Keep up the good work because a lot of progress has been made.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1