SportsBlog C-USA Picks

Harry

5. North Texas 4-8 3-5: With 17 starters returning for a Dan McCarney team, I may be under valuing this team. They do move up in competition from the Sun Belt though. This is a team that will play tough hard nosed football, but I don't think they have enough talent to get to a bowl. This is a team though that could upset someone.

Read more: http://brianblade.sportsblog.com/post/152687/conference_usa_preview.html

Honestly, I don't see the competition in the CUSA being much different than the competition of last year's Sun Belt. If we are an improved team from then, I struggle seeing how we will only win 4. I am predicting 5 but I want to see 6. With an 'improved' team from last year, I don't see why we couldn't get there.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...