Parking for Tuesday Night...

McKinneyMiner

Normally on Game Day is just park somewhere on campus and walk to the Stadium...

Does anyone know what the on campus parking policy will be for Tuesday night...??

Since the game is at night I am hoping that I will still be able to just park in one of my regular spots with no trouble...

I don't want to get a ticket, or worse, have my car towed...

The University is working to help with this...as Tuesday is a class day...and also a big day for night classes...and many of the students park at Fouts, so, yes, parking challenges will be a potential. As always...best to get there early if at all possible, but know that cannot be the case for everyone. I think Fouts is the best shot, but also thing there will be some street parking available around campus....maybe a tad further away. So, bring your walking shoes...hey, it's good for your health! ha!

All the reserved spots will be available as usual as will the red.blue lots, etc. Or, so I am told.

Personally, i hope we have a bit of a traffic/parking challenge as that will mean we are seeing decent attendance for this very important game.

Glad you are coming...bring some friends and GO MEAN GREEN!