what time do they hit the rec?

So to clarify....wanting to see some of these new players on the court before basketball season starts is stalking? Wasn't it last year that we were hearing that 200+ were showing to the rec to watch these guys play? I don't follow their twitter outside of Tony but I guess I could follow all of them take my "stalkerdom" to the next level.

So to clarify....wanting to see some of these new players on the court before basketball season starts is stalking? Wasn't it last year that we were hearing that 200+ were showing to the rec to watch these guys play? I don't follow their twitter outside of Tony but I guess I could follow all of them take my "stalkerdom" to the next level.

If your gonna stalk, you coiuld at least provide a stalking (aka: scouting) report.

Jeez...

• Upvote 1

Didn't make it......was meeting a client in Denton and thought to stop by and see if they were playing. Checked out the bridge construction instead.

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

Good pix AAUNT. Hope they can get that built by the TSU ass kic...I mean home opener...

its not what you say its how you say it...

They were there again today and I presume most every weekday 3-5. Every time I have gone to the gym this summer at least a handful of them were there.

I spotted Mitchell, CJ, JW, PJ, Franklin and even Hogans. Not much to scout- they looked like they were playing 50% and more worried about impressive dunks than working on technique. Fun to watch.

Didn't make it......was meeting a client in Denton and thought to stop by and see if they were playing. Checked out the bridge construction instead.

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

This is better than a pick up game scouting report.

It looks like they are getting ready to hoist the already assembled skeleton of the walk way over the interstate? Is that correct? If so, I think they will be done in plenty of time for the home opener.

Any construction guys out there that can give us a heads up?