WBB: Tulane (12/9/11)

Just got home from the game. Tulane is a very good team, and showed it defensively. They also had some height on us. NT showed they can hang with a very good team though, and on a better shooting night we could have won.

The difference in the game was the 9-0 run (3 straight 3-pointers) that took the Tulane lead from 6-15. The ball just wasn't going in the hoop tonight for us, but the team played their butts off.

Tulane had a crazy good freshman from the Metroplex. Hopefully those types of players will come play for Coach Aston in the future.

Just got home and got kids to bed. I completely agree with MGM.

Tulane was much bigger, their 6'3'' center could play, and as expected the whole team played a stifling defense. I doubt we will see anything like that in the belt?

I lost count but I bet we missed 6-8 layups tonight. Couldn't hit free throws either. Horrible shooting night. This team is in a tough stretch and not much time for rest. I hope they can get their legs under them in time for Sunday.

I wanted to thank coach Ortega for taking our picture for us with our sign before the game.

We let them know how much we appreciate their efforts so far.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick