Do you plan to buy BB Season Tickets Next Year?

Cerebus

I had floor seats this year and learned a ton from watching, it truly is a differerent game down there and you see many nuances I didn't catch sitting up higher. Next year I plan on possibly splitting a set since there are so many games, if you're interested drop me a line and we'll see about hammering out the details.

I would LOVE to buy season tickets. The only reason I didn't do it last year, and the only reason I won't do it THIS year, is because of the tipoff time. A 7:00pm tipoff makes it so hard and stressful to get to Denton from Dallas that it ruins the game for me. I will only buy Saturday tickets this year.

My sentiments exactly, EagleMBA. I stopped buying season tickets to the basketball games two years ago because of this very reason. We used to tipoff at 7:35 I believe a few years ago. We need to go back to it. That extra 30 minutes to get there would help out a lot. I do always make the Saturday games, and make the weekend road games as well when they're within driving distance.