My Mean Green Flag and pole

greenjoe

I parked my wife's car in my parking spot down from the Athletic Center (near the walkway) Saturday afternoon about 4:30-5:00. Before I left, I hoisted my new Mean Green banner on my new flag pole. It's the kind of flag pole that uses the weight of the car to provide support.

When I left Apogee after the game, I quickly saw my flag/flag pole were gone. Stolen ? Break in the wind and damage someone's car ? I didn't know. The resin base was shattered and part of it missing. I asked the CSC Security man standing near my car if he had been there the entire game and did he see my flag/Flag pole. He said he saw it and saw who he thought were Athletic Department staff remove it. No one at the Athletic Department or Stadium know anything about it.

If any of you know anything about my missing North Texas flag and flag pole, please contact me here or with a PM.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1

I parked my wife's car in my parking spot down from the Athletic Center (near the walkway) Saturday afternoon about 4:30-5:00. Before I left, I hoisted my new Mean Green banner on my new flag pole. It's the kind of flag pole that uses the weight of the car to provide support.

When I left Apogee after the game, I quickly saw my flag/flag pole were gone. Stolen ? Break in the wind and damage someone's car ? I didn't know. The resin base was shattered and part of it missing. I asked the CSC Security man standing near my car if he had been there the entire game and did he see my flag/Flag pole. He said he saw it and saw who he thought were Athletic Department staff remove it. No one at the Athletic Department or Stadium know anything about it.

If any of you know anything about my missing North Texas flag and flag pole, please contact me here or with a PM.

GO MEAN GREEN

my wife got super sick in the first quarter and we had to leave. I saw your car, and yes the pole had snapped at the base. (it looked like)I remember it because I thought, "ahh man that sucks." the pole was literally laid forward on your passenger side rear view mirror. anyways, the flag and pole were there rested on the mirror when I passed bye. My pole snapped in the wind too Saturday.

sorry about your loss.

I know everyone has been dying to know what happened to my NT flag and flag pole.

The North Texas Police called me aboout 4:00 this afternoon (Tu) and said they had my flag/pole. It seems it blew over in the wind early in the game and some Athletic staff people saw it laying in the parking lot. They thought it belonged to Athletics and picked it up and put it somewhere under the Stadium. The Police called around and I got it back.

Thanks North Texas Police and Athletic Staff. And if my flag pole damaged Brad's car, I want to make that right.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 3