Hello & Good Luck from Bama Nation

rtr2006

Stumbled upon this website a few minutes ago and was giving it a quick one over. Liked what I saw and decided I'd post a message here. After reading these boards, I realize that you have realistic expectations for this weekend, but I just wanted to wish you all good luck.

If you're looking for any news on 'Bama leading up to the game and want a place where you won't be trashed by rude members, check out http://www.BamaNation.net

Again, Roll Tide & Good Luck!

• Upvote 2

Stumbled upon this website a few minutes ago and was giving it a quick one over. Liked what I saw and decided I'd post a message here. After reading these boards, I realize that you have realistic expectations for this weekend, but I just wanted to wish you all good luck.

If you're looking for any news on 'Bama leading up to the game and want a place where you won't be trashed by rude members, check out http://www.BamaNation.net

Oh they'll roll alright. You guys expecting a national championship this year? who do you think is your biggest threat in the SEC this year?

Good luck isn't necessary...lets just say, no injuries instead.

Hey man nice site you have there and we appreciate you for stopping by. Here's to an injury free game!

Who do you think is your biggest threat in the SEC this year?

Good luck isn't necessary...lets just say, no injuries instead.

Well, honestly, LSU & Auburn right now. LSU because they have the talent, as long as Les Miles doesn't get in the way of himself they may be ok. And Auburn grew up so much in 2 minutes against Utah State that now they may be on a roll. Winning in the last few minutes can make a team grow faster than any other circumstance.

Here's to no injuries

• Upvote 2

Well, honestly, LSU & Auburn right now. LSU because they have the talent, as long as Les Miles doesn't get in the way of himself they may be ok. And Auburn grew up so much in 2 minutes against Utah State that now they may be on a roll. Winning in the last few minutes can make a team grow faster than any other circumstance.

Here's to no injuries

Thanks for stopping by for a chat and the well wishes. I think the Mean green nation is pretty realistic about our chances this weekend. "Bama has a rich tradition and is looking for BIG things this year. You guys have 6-7 legit NFL prospects, so it will be a problematic day for the Mean green trying to work some magic in front of some 100,000+ 'Bama supporters and those first-rate 'Bama players. But, what I can tell you is that the Mean green will come to play and you will get the best our kids have to give you on every snap. Might not be enough against a much bigger, faster and stronger "Bama team, but there will be no quit in the Mean Green.

Let's all hope for an injury free game on both sides of the ball (as we do each and every week) and remember that these are young men playing a game. Good luck to all.