DB's & The D-Fence were Poor, Yes, But How About!

MeanGreen01

Yes our D-Fence struggled, especially our DB's, but how about some of the good things that happened tonight!!

The person I think we have forgotten to mention tonight is the hard play of Brelan Chancellor! Is he not an exciting player to watch or what? And he is only a Sophomore!!! The young QB's have some more work to do but they are Freshman and Sophomores with 2 games or less of experience. With this coaching staff and our new facilities, think how much better talent is going to come to North Texas over the next 2-3 years. Our team is going to be pretty special but we have to be patient.

And how about that fantastic stadium? I thought the stadium was fantastic. I know everyone that had the opportunity to go to the game tonight, not only had a great time, but also felt very proud to be a Mean Green Fan!!

Go Mean Green!

Yes our D-Fence struggled, especially our DB's, but how about some of the good things that happened tonight!!

The person I think we have forgotten to mention tonight is the hard play of Brelan Chancellor! Is he not an exciting player to watch or what? And he is only a Sophomore!!! The young QB's have some more work to do but they are Freshman and Sophomores with 2 games or less of experience. With this coaching staff and our new facilities, think how much better talent is going to come to North Texas over the next 2-3 years. Our team is going to be pretty special but we have to be patient.

And how about that fantastic stadium? I thought the stadium was fantastic. I know everyone that had the opportunity to go to the game tonight, not only had a great time, but also felt very proud to be a Mean Green Fan!!

Go Mean Green!

He's awesome, but someone needs to tell him to not field punts over his shoulder...