FIU GAME VIDEO, AUDIO and CHAT LINK

Harry

Does anyone know of a good place to look for an um....'shady' link to watch online?

I have Time Warner for internet but DirecTV for cable, therefore I don't have access to ESPN3.

ESPN3 is free on any college campus, included in Xbox Live, as well as included with Charter internet. Therefore your options are:

go up to the community college and hack their wifi password, walk around the neighbor hood until you find someone with Charter and an unsecured router, or call your nerdiest gamer friend to borrow their Xbox.

• Upvote 1

go up to the community college and hack their wifi password,

Possible. I could go to the Barnes and Noble & I wouldn't have to do any hacking...

walk around the neighbor hood until you find someone with Charter and an unsecured router

With the way its setup in my neighborhood, I think its all charter.

or call your nerdiest gamer friend to borrow their Xbox.

All my friends have PS3s....that's why we're friends. :thumbsu:

• Upvote 2

Greetings Mean Green,

Good luck in your game tonight. If you cant be there and will be watching the game on ESPN3 drop on by the BeltBBS. I see you have a chat here as well but wanted to invite you to the Belt one as well.

There is a chat icon in the top right and some of us 'Belters will be in there watching the games and talking about the teams.

Feel free to drop on by!

http://ncaabbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=287