Tears of Joy

Eagle-96

I have waited 17 long years for September 10th. Waited through the plauges of crickets, the urine troughs in the unbearably hot bathrooms, the warm Cokes, terrible sightlines, the peeling paint. I know there are many posters who have waited much much longer. Hellfire, there are some that have waited 50+ years. I wonder if when the I am in my seat and I take in the atmosphere. The first rate band on a first rate field. The team touching Spiriki when they run on to the field. When I realize that Apogee is not just an internet board dream. I wonder if there will be a sports-cry. Not sure if I will be able to contain myself. I wonder how many of you feel the same.

Disclaimer: It is extremely manly and macho to cry when it is related sports and/or the Mean Green.

• Upvote 3

I have waited 17 long years for September 10th. Waited through the plauges of crickets, the urine troughs in the unbearably hot bathrooms, the warm Cokes, terrible sightlines, the peeling paint. I know there are many posters who have waited much much longer. Hellfire, there are some that have waited 50+ years. I wonder if when the I am in my seat and I take in the atmosphere. The first rate band on a first rate field. The team touching Spiriki when they run on to the field. When I realize that Apogee is not just an internet board dream. I wonder if there will be a sports-cry. Not sure if I will be able to contain myself. I wonder how many of you feel the same.

Disclaimer: It is extremely manly and macho to cry when it is related sports and/or the Mean Green.

OK, you got me. I did shed more than one tear when I witnessed, live and in person, a World Series game played in Arlington, Texas. We'll see what happens on 9/10.

A BIG thumbs up. Couldn't agree more.

So, what's wrong with peeing on a wall? Especially if that's what it was originally made to do....... :rolleyes:

Yes the bathrooms were very warm early in the season, but I never spent more than a few minutes in there anyway.

I'm more excited about being able to watch a football game in a REAL football stadium.

• Upvote 1

Yes the bathrooms were very warm early in the season, but I never spent more than a few minutes in there anyway.

It wasn't the heat as much as it was the humidity and then realizing exactly what it was that caused the humidity!!

Keith

• Upvote 2