Dan Mccarney Autographed Football

KRAM1

Take a look at the Dan McCarney/Clint Bowen (and other coaches as well) autographed football that will be auctioned during the GMG.com BB game.

gallery_1_2_2429069.jpg

This may be the first or one of the very first Dan McCarney UNT autographed footballs. It's a "must have" for any fan of the Mean Green. Bidding starts at $25 with raises in whole dollars at a min. raise of $1.00. The ball will be on display (along with an autographed basketball) at the game on the 26th and at the after game party at Metzler's BBQ. The winning bid will be announced during the after game party on the 26th. You DO NOT have to be present to win. I will bid for anyone who wants to bid and is not able to be present at the game or the after game party on the 26th. Just PM me with your start and high bids.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just wanted to get this thread back "in play". The game is fast approaching (next Saturday, March 26th), so get your bidding hats on and let's make some money for the UNT Cheer Squad!

GO MEAN GREEN...this is going to be fun!

Get Dunbar to sign that ball and watch the bidding skyrocket.

Great idea...time to do so is limited. Will probably have to go with what I have. Perhaps the winning bidder could get that autograph on their own after being the winning bidder. Good idea. Just a tad late.

I don't think we can make the game to watch and cheer (soccer mom duties) but I would be willing to bid from afar. Like maybe giving you my max bid Mark before the game and you can take it from there. Would that work?

Absolutely...just PM me with the max. and I'll handle the bidding for you.

I know what you mean about soccer duties...I have two games to referee before the basketball game that morning. I had to limit my schedule to two from the usual three each Saturday to be ready for the BB game in time. You go SOCCER MOM! All soccer moms rock. It isn't easy arranging multiple kids' schedules and the like.

Send me your did in a PM and I'll take care of it.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to need to see something before I want the guys autograph. Imagine how proud someone is of the TD autographed football right now.

You obviously don't get it at all. It's not about who signed the ball, it's about supporting the UNT Cheer Squad.