Autographed Unt Football & Basketball

KRAM1

OK, it is now official. We will have both an autographed UNT football (autographed by the coaching staff headed by HC Dan McCarney) and an autographed UNT basketball to auction off in a silent auction as part of the upcoming GMG.COM BB Game (March 26th). I have the football in hand, and should pick up the basketball next week after spring break.

Bidding for either starts at $25 with raises set at a min. of $1.00 (all bids must be rounded to a whole dollar figure...no cents allowed). The balls will be available at the game on the 26th and at the after game party at Metzler's BBQ on Londonderry Lane in Denton. Bidding will close sometime during the after game party with the winning bids being announced at the party.

If you cannot attend the game or the party and would like to bid on one or both balls, just PM me with your high bid and I will do the bidding for you...starting as low as possible and going to the high only as a last result. I definitely will not just bid your high immediately...as there is a chance that you might win at a lower level than your high. Trust me...I will be very fair about the bidding if you want me to do the bidding for you. PLEASE let me know ahead of time through a PM if you want someone else to bid for you and the high you have given them to use...otherwise...if I do not know ahead of time, no one will be allowed to bid for anyone other than themselves.

ALL proceeds from the silent auction go to support the UNT Cheer Squad.

Questions? Just PM me....this is a great chance to secure and autographed football or basketball! GO FOR IT!

Go Mean Green!

What are the bids for both items looking like right now?

Well, really not even going as yet...but I expect most bids to come during the game on the 26th and during the after event party....I will be bidding for one person on the football as he will not be able to attend the event. I have his high bid, but would not feel good posting it on line.

I hope to have a photo of the football posted sometime today here on GMG.Com. I am scheduled to pick up the basketball in the middle of next week, so no photo of that as yet is available.

OK, it is now official. We will have both an autographed UNT football (autographed by the coaching staff headed by HC Dan McCarney) and an autographed UNT basketball to auction off in a silent auction as part of the upcoming GMG.COM BB Game (March 26th). I have the football in hand, and should pick up the basketball next week after spring break.

Bidding for either starts at $25 with raises set at a min. of $1.00 (all bids must be rounded to a whole dollar figure...no cents allowed). The balls will be available at the game on the 26th and at the after game party at Metzler's BBQ on Londonderry Lane in Denton. Bidding will close sometime during the after game party with the winning bids being announced at the party.

If you cannot attend the game or the party and would like to bid on one or both balls, just PM me with your high bid and I will do the bidding for you...starting as low as possible and going to the high only as a last result. I definitely will not just bid your high immediately...as there is a chance that you might win at a lower level than your high. Trust me...I will be very fair about the bidding if you want me to do the bidding for you. PLEASE let me know ahead of time through a PM if you want someone else to bid for you and the high you have given them to use...otherwise...if I do not know ahead of time, no one will be allowed to bid for anyone other than themselves.

ALL proceeds from the silent auction go to support the UNT Cheer Squad.

Questions? Just PM me....this is a great chance to secure and autographed football or basketball! GO FOR IT!

Go Mean Green!

Who all signed the basketball?

Who all signed the basketball?

Do not have the basketball "in hand" as yet. Should have it by mid-week before the game. I am told they are waiting on the players to return from Spring Break...I am told some players will be signing along with the coaching staff...so, we'll just be in suspense a bit longer on that. Sorry, I would tell you if I could.