In-Game Production

ColoradoEagle

I have to hand it to the AD and the pep band last night for stepping up and feeding the atmosphere with great timing and music selection. The UAM game was just awful (country music? ugh), but last night was a complete 180. I'd like to add a few video clips (Hoosiers slow clap, Animal House Germans/Pearl Harbor, Old School Will Ferrell ref and freaking out in the locker room, etc).

Also, for Pit improvements, the two that I think would go the farthest: replace the on-court signage (on both sides) with LED signs and we badly need a team shop. Ideally we would gut one of the non-used concession stands and make it into a walk-in team shop, but if need be, just open one up concession style and sell that way instead of setting up on a foldable table. Get everything in there that will be in the fan shop at the new stadium.

Edited by ColoradoEagle

I have to hand it to the AD and the pep band last night for stepping up and feeding the atmosphere with great timing and music selection. The UAM game was just awful (country music? ugh), but last night was a complete 180. I'd like to add a few video clips (Hoosiers slow clap, Animal House Germans/Pearl Harbor, Old School Will Ferrell ref and freaking out in the locker room, etc).

Also, for Pit improvements, the two that I think would go the farthest: replace the on-court signage (on both sides) with LED signs and we badly need a team shop. Ideally we would gut one of the non-used concession stands and make it into a walk-in team shop, but if need be, just open one up concession style and sell that way instead of setting up on a foldable table. Get everything in there that will be in the fan shop at the new stadium.

Let me also add to this that the MG Premium feed was the best I've seen in 4 years of using the service.

we badly need a team shop.

Totally agree with this...I had to go to the game straight from work and was unable to sport any Mean Green gear, would've been nice to be able to buy a cheap t-shirt.

Also, can we get the boy scouts to run the concessions stands? They are 100x more efficient than the people UNT pays to work our basketball games...

Totally agree with this...I had to go to the game straight from work and was unable to sport any Mean Green gear, would've been nice to be able to buy a cheap t-shirt.

They set up a foldable table in one or two places on the concourse, but...it's a foldable table. I'd like to see something like Washington has in this video (just before halfway through the vid).