Saga Of Our Last Hs Fb Coach Hire & Why...

PlummMeanGreen

If you really want to know who paid for the expansion, why don't you call Virgil Strange? Virgil's company built it and I am pretty certain he knows how it was paid for. After all, some of you might recognize the name better if you consider his wife is Gayle Strange, the former BOR chair.

By the way, Strange no longer is sending in money due to the Bataille fallout according to the grapevine.

J.V. ‘Virgil’ Strange (’68) of Denton. Strange is owner of Axiom Commercial Co., a partner in multiple construction and development ventures in Denton, and president of Tremont Construction Corp. He is also the founder and former president of ITEC Steel Inc. and Golden Triangle Development Corp. His service to UNT includes work on and donations to the Alumni Center in the Gateway Center, the Shrader Pavilion, the hospitality deck at Fouts Field, tree preservation at Eagle Point and the Student-Athlete Development Center — funded by Strange and his wife, UNT Regent Gayle Strange (’67). Strange is a lifetime member of the President’s Council and the North Texas Exes and a member of the Mean Green Club.

Interesting, GreenEagleEye, and its your business the names you list but I'm not sure I'd start putting people's actual names on this board when it concerns how much they give or how much they don't because they're pissed.

Some of us have been told things from the actual source in the past but would not break their confidentiality by posting their name(s); unless, they said do it or they didnt care one way or the other but, heck, some of these kinds of people have friends in low places :ph34r: if you know what I mean. :blink:(Just kiddin')

GMG!

• 2 weeks later...