A Very, Very, Very, Very, Very Interesting List For People Who Like Li

It's about the head football coaches of the FBS. If they played, where they played, and what position they played...while in college:

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1118500

That's a really interesting list.

I saw Calhoun play in the Bluebonnet Bowl. You know you're gettin' old when the players you watched are coaching.

It is interesting to see how many coaches attended schools with weak football programs, and now are at the top of division play.

I counted 42 that didn't play at what are currently FBS-level schools. That's more than I would have guessed. Had no idea Southern Miss's Larry Fedora was an Austin College guy either.

He says Briles played at Houston but his alma mater is Tech, and yet fails to point out that Gill played at Nebraska but his alma mater is North Texas.

A person who goes to multiple schools has multiple alma maters.

For example, my alma maters include Pensacola Junior College, the US Military Academy, Emory University, and the University of Maryland. I graduated from two of them.

Edited by BeatNavy