Don't Trust The Federal Government?

It looks as if the tea party folks in Nevada are trying to run a "tea party" candidate for the mid-terms. I would have no problem with this if done in the primary, but to do this in the general could all but guarantee a Reid re-election as it would definitely split the conservative vote. You simply have to wonder who is doing any thinking at all in Nevada about this? Makes ABSOLUTLEY NO SENSE, unless the candidate is not really a "tea party" candidate, but rather a "plant" from the George Soros, etc. crowd trying to, in fact, split the vote. I am not big on conspiracy talk and think that this is rather a very stupid move on the part of the Nevada tea party folks. I think it may be as they were talking about this sort of thing some time ago. This has to be the dumbest move they could make...unless, of course, they were trying to guarantee a Reid re-election.

Wow...who knows, but this is a mess! Good grief! We'll have to see where this actually goes. Amazing stuff politics, simply amazing.

People don't trust the Federal Government? Especially those that identify with the party (currently) out of power? Not surprised by the stats quoted. But, I can pretty much sum up the relative reactions to this revelation through the majesty and wisdom of Cinderella.

If you're Liberal:

If you're Conservative:

If you're a cynic like me