I Think The Key To Us Winning It All

calvin

I think the biggest factor in us winning it all is Eric staying out of foul trouble. We werent the same team without him and I want to say we are 12-2 when he came back. With those 2 losses being to ASU and MTSU. The ASU game he didnt start and didnt play a ton of minutes and the MTSU game he was in foul trouble and didnt hardly play and we still had a chance to win it with a minute left. We are just a completely different team with him in there. So please please Eric stay out of foul trouble.

• Upvote 1

I think the biggest factor in us winning it all is Eric staying out of foul trouble. We werent the same team without him and I want to say we are 12-2 when he came back. With those 2 losses being to ASU and MTSU. The ASU game he didnt start and didnt play a ton of minutes and the MTSU game he was in foul trouble and didnt hardly play and we still had a chance to win it with a minute left. We are just a completely different team with him in there. So please please Eric stay out of foul trouble.

That's a great key. I think the other is giving Josh some decent rest in all 3 games with Alzee playing well and not making mistakes.

http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=9106&SPID=564&ATCLID=204899271&DB_OEM_ID=1800

Tramiel was named to the All-Sun Belt Third Team for a second straight year after powering North Texas' run to the West Division title. The lone senior in NT's starting lineup missed five games with an injury around the turn of the year, and has been explosive in his return 13 games ago. He has averaged 13.8 points on 58.9 percent shooting since his return, and the Mean Green is 11-2 in that span.

I agree, our SID brings up some interesting facts about Tramiel.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

The key is to have more points than the other guys at the end of each game.

I don't care how we get there.

Well, I wouldn't be okay with us killing anyone. And I'm not a fan of insider trading or securities fraud.

I think we just discovered that you're a more hard core fan than I am.

• Upvote 2

I think the keys to us winning the tournament are taking care of the ball, keeping 25 and 4 out of foul trouble and production from Mangrum shooting the ball off the bench.

We are all wrong. Everyone knows that the play of Ben Knox will carry us to the title. He's been playing possum all year you know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1