Friday's Game

KRAM1

24 boards

that dude is a beast...

George had it goin' tonight. And he did it with no fouls for the game.

NT started slow and didn't score until almost 3 minutes into the game. Down by about 6 at one point then we started to heat up. I was impressed with new guys Holmen, Shorter, and Thomas. Collin Mangrum looks healthy again, very athletic. Lots of combos of players and rotations. We have a very deep bench and can play both small ball or go big. Led by as much as 25 then got sloppy and let Cameron back within 9 before the starters were put back in.

George had it goin' tonight. And he did it with no fouls for the game.

NT started slow and didn't score until almost 3 minutes into the game. Down by about 6 at one point then we started to heat up. I was impressed with new guys Holmen, Shorter, and Thomas. Collin Mangrum looks healthy again, very athletic. Lots of combos of players and rotations. We have a very deep bench and can play both small ball or go big. Led by as much as 25 then got sloppy and let Cameron back within 9 before the starters were put back in.

I would also add that newcomer Freshman PG Alzee Williams, gives us a totally different dimension at PG. He's tall and has long arms. Good defender, as well.

Attendance was 1524. Not great(I was honestly hoping for 2K), but not too bad considering it was a Friday night(during HS playoffs even) against a Division 2 opponent.

With our weak home schedule and no Saturday night games I think that's about all you'll get until early January.