Disheartened

Pierow 2

Amen, ditto and thank you.

Back on subject please reconsider coming around. I have often been disappointed with the way NT does things but I think you can separate the young men who ruit up on Saturdays from the administrators. I totally understand if this takes the "passion" out of it though. And, of course, God's speed to a full recovery.

Pierow,

Please no that God will watch over Cheri and you and things will be better. My prayers are with you and let me know if there is anything I can do.

Hey guys...sorry it has taken me so long to respond...being medicated and all. However, Pierow has kept me updated. Thank you all so very much for all your prayers and concerns and know that we love you guys very much. You all are so dear to us and we couldn't make it through this time without all your upbeat words of encouragement. Hopefully we will see you soon. Hugs and kisses to you all.

Gosh! I am certainly thinking of you guys as you try to get through this illness. I hope everything is going better after the surgery Cheri!!

About the job situation....that sucks plain and simple! My thoughts are with you guys as you battle this out and can get the outcome you guys deserve. You two are two of the most faithful Mean Green fans ever! And I am honored to have met you and become friends. Please keep us updated as to what happens and please reconsider coming out to the games. Game day would not be the same without you guys!!

Hang in there and know that you have the love and support of everyone on this board!

*Muah*

Debbie