Dirk - What Were You Thinking?

OK, since no one else has asked...what in the heck was Dirk thinking? With all the $$$$ he makes...THAT was the best he could do???? Man, hide your watch...that lady can stop time! OUCH! maybe she has "other talents" we can't see??? I just do not get it AT ALL!!!! UGH! This will definitely make you believe that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", right? And, OK, Dirk is no Brad Pitt, but he is a pro athlete, a good one, seems to be a nice guy and has tons of cash...just saying..... <_<:ermm::no::thumbdown:

OK, since no one else has asked...what in the heck was Dirk thinking? With all the $$$$ he makes...THAT was the best he could do???? Man, hide your watch...that lady can stop time! OUCH! maybe she has "other talents" we can't see??? I just do not get it AT ALL!!!! UGH! This will definitely make you believe that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", right? And, OK, Dirk is no Brad Pitt, but he is a pro athlete, a good one, seems to be a nice guy and has tons of cash...just saying..... <_<:ermm::no::thumbdown:

At least we agree on something, buddy. I feel so bad for Dirk...I doubt highly that there's a poster on this board who thought he found "it" with someone...and now looks back years after the fact and just has to say wow and sigh words of relief and thankfulness that their not stuck in life with that person.