Just A Big Thank You!

eulessismore

Hey, on behalf of myself and my wife Arlen, I just wanted to say a hearty thank you to TheTastyGreek, his family and girlfriend Marleta, OldGuyStudent and his daughter Chloe, filmerj and his family, gomeangreen1999, Lazer, Quoner, and everyone else for their great hospitality towards such tailgating newbies as ourselves. Also, a big shout out to Stebo, SUMG, Smitty, and any others we met along the way. You guys are really a lot of fun to be around. Like everyone else, I wish we could have won more, or even been more competitive in our losses. Sorry I don't have any great analysis as to why we didn't do better (I still think something needs to be done about special teams; we're cheering the PAT's WAY too much). When I mentioned to Euless Trinity head coach Steve Lineweaver last year that Trinity almost never loses and that North Texas almost never wins, he said "That will Change!". He knows infinitely more football than I do, so I'll take his word for it. In the meantime, I'll see y'all here online, and at an occasional bball game.