Which Qb Is Most Likely To Leave

nautique

Whoever it is, if any, will not be here for spring ball. You have to leave and get into someone's spring practice schedule.

Girlfriends are a factor.

How far they are with their degree is another factor.

Change is hard to make that late in one's career.

I would have loved to seen Meager play elsewhere to see how it would have gone. That could have been a fun season for him.

Phillips may have not been marketable enough, I don't know. He was from the San Angelo area so Angelo State would have been a good choice.

Now with Tune and Vizza, they both have two seasons left. I just don't see how one of them stays. Riley is getting second team reps in practice. Tune has to be pissed with that.

Vizza can go play a lot of places, just a matter if he wants to win now or stick with this sinking ship. Next season their will not be one WR starter back.

I take that back, one non scholarship player returns as a starter (Dickerson) who was not even on the three deep coming into the season. I see a competitive fire in Vizza that only a few have on this team.

Who goes and who stays will be, no doubt, based on winning now, who has extreme loyalty, and whether or not they can take another season like this one. This season has to kill the soul of young men. If your not playing, why would you stick around for other than financial reasons if you expect another season like this one?

The problems with this program are deep. I couldn't blame anyone for leaving after completing the season. Now leaving during the season is wrong and inexcusable but who really knows why a player leaves in the middle of the season.

Dont' know about Vizza.

Tune, no he is not leaving ( :ph34r: )

He'll never see the field with what is in front of him. Not knocking the kid but it's a fact. I like what Snead has done at Ole Miss. Go play ball where you can get on the field. Who wants to sit on the bench especially with two seasons left?

If I could play, I would rather go to AA or D-2 and play than sit on this sinking ship called Dodge ball.

Geez, I don't know maybe the whole team will quit. I do think this type of speculation does nothing for anybody. There will be competition for all players at all positions. Dodge was a Parade All American and one of NT most heralded recruits in decades, yes I hope he challenges for the starter position. Vizza certainly is not above beling challenged for a position anymore than anyone else. Tune came here as a walk on and has done real well. Vizza and Tune and the rest of the team have a lot invested in this team and I don't believe many are going to run from competition.