Stadium Updates Promised

GreenAlums

Please see attached brochure, and be sure to check out www.meangreensports.com for up to the minute information on your favorite Mean Green sports teams. As plans for the football stadium continue to go forth, more information will be made available to you. We thank you for your support of Mean Green athletics, Go Mean Green!

I received the e-mail as well. I had signed up to receive updates (here: meangreensports.com: A New Home for Mean Green Football) in September I think, and this is the first one I've received. I guess they don't have any specific news yet, but wanted to let us know that things are in progress. And, to let those who didn't make it to Homecoming know that the the student vote passed.

BTW, Chris Cannon, Associate Athletic Director for Major Gifts, is expected to attend the Houston Meet & Greet tomorrow night. Hopefully he can give us some news!

I received the e-mail as well. I had signed up to receive updates (here: meangreensports.com: A New Home for Mean Green Football) in September I think, and this is the first one I've received. I guess they don't have any specific news yet, but wanted to let us know that things are in progress. And, to let those who didn't make it to Homecoming know that the the student vote passed.

BTW, Chris Cannon, Associate Athletic Director for Major Gifts, is expected to attend the Houston Meet & Greet tomorrow night. Hopefully he can give us some news!

Make sure you open up those wallets! :)

Guest GrayEagleOne

I would not expect to see stadium drawings or models until AFTER apporoval by the Board of Regents. I believe that the BOR will eventually approve a stadium but they'll want to see how much this one costs, etc. before the submitted design gets their blessing.

Per Flyer, wasn't there suppose to be a big roll out of plans, a model, and the like this month? Flyer, any news? :unsure:

Yes - let's knock that cocky jerk Flyer down a peg. I hate that guy. What has he ever done for us?

I would not expect to see stadium drawings or models until AFTER apporoval by the Board of Regents. I believe that the BOR will eventually approve a stadium but they'll want to see how much this one costs, etc. before the submitted design gets their blessing.

BOR is suppossed to meet and approve the basic proposal I believe on Nov. 20-21?

Edited by NT80

Yes - let's knock that cocky jerk Flyer down a peg. I hate that guy. What has he ever done for us?

Quoner,

Where did I knock him in my post? He is the one who said to expect big news in November. He has done a lot, I agree, and that is why I asked him the question directly. Nothing more than just wanting to know if he had heard anything. This was not meant to be mean or disrespectful to him at all, honest injun! Given my track record, I know you would think that. Man, now I have to give myself 50 more lashes. Give me a break, please.

Edited by Green Dozer

Quoner,

Where did I knock him in my post? He is the one who said to expect big news in November. He has done a lot, I agree, and that is why I asked him the question directly. Nothing more than just wanting to know if he had heard anything. This was not meant to be mean or disrespectful to him at all, honest injun! Given my track record, I know you would think that. Man, now I have to give myself 50 more lashes. Give me a break, please.

Looks like I'll be handing out roundabouts like candy today.

Stupid using precedent to predict behavioral intent. .