1939 Members On Facebook

FanofUNT

As students, we must pass this fee, its for the future good of the entire University.

If not, UNT will never out recruit SMU, TCU, or even Rice for that matter. Tulsa is kicking our butt with players out of the Metro area so the stadium must be done for recruiting purposes.

YES...THIS IS THE ATTITUDE ALL OF US STUDENTS NEED TO HAVE!!!!!

1975 members now, but I am reading the posts and I think ALOT are "yes" and just very few may be "no". I think some people have joined the facebook page because the group is so large and want to ask questions and get feedback, but also to express why they are not in support - just a couple. It does not seem to be a lot of people though. However, I think membership over the weekend and wall posts may go up this week. (It may give us insight how this vote will turn out. I will be watching :ph34r: )