Cobbs And Quinn

JesseMartin

Preseason, week 2...Cobbs had 1 return for 22 yds and a few touches. Quinn had 1 reception for 13 yds. I didn't see anybody post anything about the 2nd games...so if you did and I just didn't notice, sorry for the repost.

Preseason, week 2...Cobbs had 1 return for 22 yds and a few touches. Quinn had 1 reception for 13 yds. I didn't see anybody post anything about the 2nd games...so if you did and I just didn't notice, sorry for the repost.

Noticed Adrian Awasom is no longer on the Giants team, nor any other NfL roster.

---Cobbs carried the ball 8 times... 20 yards... Ricky Williams had 10 carries and Ronnie Brown had two carries and injuried his thumb and is also coming off a season stopped by injuries. . The fact that Cobbs returned a kick-off could be good for him. Their regular kick-off guy, Ginn, is now their #1 receiver and I doubt they want to use him on kick-offs any more. The more versitility Patrick has, the more likely he is to stick into the regular season. Most teams don't want to use an every down player to do kick-off and punt returns.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66