Do We Need Another Qb For Insurance?

DeepGreen

Wow! It's obvious the evil empire in Austin is still beyond reproach amongst several on this board. Please, just for my entertainment, show me where I said that Vince Young wasn't an otherworldly talent in college. Hell, just for giggles show me where I said Kinne sucks too.

Never made either statement.

I have caught balls at Nike camps from GJ Kinne, Ryan Mallett, Riley Dodge, Jarrett Lee, and Giovanni Vizza just to name a few, who are going or went to D-1 programs.

Those orange bloods who think GJ Kinne is all world are ignorant. If Texas is looking for a dual threat and GJ is as good a runner and passer as MG thinks, then he wouldn't have come out of spring in 4th on the depth chart. Because Chiles nor Sherrod can throw worth a crap. So if GJ is so great at both throwing and running, why didn't he move up the depth chart????? Chiles and Harris are one dimensional and that's why Colt is the #1 QB.

I saw Giovanni tie for first in the entire Nike passing camp at A&M passing contest against all these players and more. That is a fact.

Ryan Mallett had the biggest arm possibly ever from what the camp directors told us (for a high school kid). But his feet were slow and his accuracy did not match Vizza at that camp.

Now is Kinne a good QB? Definitely, but he will not start for any big caliber team. He has no offers shown on Scout or Rivals from OU or USC. Get real!

Now is Kinne a good QB? Definitely, but he will not start for any big caliber team. He has no offers shown on Scout or Rivals from OU or USC. Get real!

This is me "getting real"... Here is Kinne's Scout page. It shows an offer from OU, Florida, Tennessee, Nebraska among others. The offer from USC does not show up here, but it happened. I don't know why this is so hard to believe. No one on this board knows more about G.J. Kinne than me. I used to stalk him. He has a restraining order against me. That is a joke, for those of you on the board without a sense of humor.

http://baylor.scout.com/a.z?s=44&p=8&a...amp;nid=2014736

Edited by MG Insurance Pro

Wow! It's obvious the evil empire in Austin is still beyond reproach amongst several on this board. Please, just for my entertainment, show me where I said that Vince Young wasn't an otherworldly talent in college. Hell, just for giggles show me where I said Kinne sucks too.

It isn't that it is beyond reproach, it's that nobody understands the connection between Mack Brown's recruiting and VY's NFL career.

No, but your hate of everything UT is borderline ridiculous. Kinne is a good QB, but we don't need him here. I wish him the best of luck, as I would any other young man trying to make the right decision.