With 10 Mean Green Men's Bb Conference Games Left, How Do You

Harry

I'm voting a split until I see better. I believe this team can do it, but right now they seem to be in the midst of a major identity crisis.

Keith is not at full strength, and White doesn't seem to have the spark he provided at the beginning of the year.

Edited by greenminer

This may not be the only concern, but if we don't get Josh White back on track, you can kiss this season goodbye. To some that may be a bit knee-jerkish, but I believe our sucess goes through him.

And Wooden... let's hope those ankles heal......fast!

This may not be the only concern, but if we don't get Josh White back on track, you can kiss this season goodbye. To some that may be a bit knee-jerkish, but I believe our sucess goes through him.

I see Wooden as the key to our season. Wooden and Williams together down low set us apart from basically everyone in the league.

A majority of folks (55%) think we'll win 5 or more games to close out the season.... I am actually pleasantly surprised.... the mood of the basketball forum has been understandably grumpy since our 3 losses in a row.... I'm glad to see that some still believe we get back to our winning ways.... And the USA win was a great start....

This is a crucial 4 game stretch we're in. Obviously every league game at this point is crucial, but let's examine the schedule.

USA - win

FIU - SHOULD win(we must win this game)

WKU - will be tough as hell to win.

at UALR - Leading the division, but we own head to head

One down. If we win the next 3 we shoot from being 3-5 and pretty out of it - to tied for the West lead at worst(provided Denver loses to Western today).

Edited by CMJ

This is a crucial 4 game stretch we're in. Obviously every league game at this point is crucial, but let's examine the schedule.

USA - win

FIU - SHOULD win(we must win this game)

WKU - will be tough as hell to win.

at UALR - Leading the division, but we own head to head

One down. If we win the next 3 we shoot from being 3-5 and pretty out of it - to tied for the West lead at worst(provided Denver loses to Western today).

Actually, the road game in ULAR concerns me more than the home game against WKU.

Both games concern me equally. Hell, even this FIU game today has me worried. It's such a sandwich game between the two East heavyweights. Western Kentucky has rolled thru league play with some downright convincing wins. They've absolutely pounded some people.

UALR did not play us earlier in the year...I got confused on my schools. We're so sketchy on the road, that is definitely gonna be a struggle. It'll likely be for the division lead.

Like I said, this 4 game stretch can really make our season. I see our last 5 games after that as favorable matchups, except tor ULL, on paper.

Both games concern me equally. Hell, even this FIU game today has me worried. It's such a sandwich game between the two East heavyweights. Western Kentucky has rolled thru league play with some downright convincing wins. They've absolutely pounded some people.

UALR did not play us earlier in the year...I got confused on my schools. We're so sketchy on the road, that is definitely gonna be a struggle. It'll likely be for the division lead.

Like I said, this 4 game stretch can really make our season. I see our last 5 games after that as favorable matchups, except tor ULL, on paper.

We've already smacked around ULL a few games ago... why is it not a favorable match up now?

Our remaining schedule:

West. Kentucky

at AR Little Rock

Denver

Troy

at LA Monroe

Arkansas St.

at LA Lafayette

at New Orleans

For some reason I missed our season ender at New Orleans. We have four home and four away remaining. Denver and Troy should be wins IMHO. ASU probably as well. The others are all tossups. I think we can win as many as 6 of these. Realistically...four or five.

It's juvenile, but that made me laugh out loud.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!

I don't get it? Why did you laugh? Harry did post this poll for me. For some reason I do not have the ability create one. Harry says I do, but the manage poll button is no where to be found. BTW, does anyone else have his problem?