Anything Near Grand Prairie?

JesseMartin

Is there a bar/restaurant/alum/fan watch party at any time out here? This was the best place we could find to buy a house, but there's nobody out here that I've found yet. Can't always get to Denton to catch it because of work/baby/etc. Does anybody know of anywhere close, or even some other hardcore alums, where I can watch? I only have basic cable for probably the rest of the season and of course we're rarely televised out here (I miss NTTV!).

On a related note...all I get to see are your screen names...do I know any of you other than Emmitt?

Guest JohnDenver

OK, again, been off here for a while but...

Nothing in Irving? Dallas? I can do a short drive, but with a new baby time and travel are a bit constricted.

I used to hit up the Time Out Tavern ... but it is more Dallas Dallas and less Irving Dallas. I really don't know that part of town.

'