Ticket Question Help Please

GoMeanGreen1999

Can someone tell me at what age do you have to buy a child's ticket? How much are children tickets? I went to meangreensports.com and I can't find any info on these two questions.

Thanks.

Unless the child is very small (I believe less than 2) and can sit in your lap, they buy a seat. There are no "children's" prices since you just buy the seat at the seat price.

Probably the cheapest way to go is to do the Family Fun pack or whatever it is called in Section H, which discounts the package some (don't know the prices). Otherwise, you just need to buy additional seats for the kids for the area you normally sit.

Anybody else have additional information that I missed.

Unless the child is very small (I believe less than 2) and can sit in your lap, they buy a seat. There are no "children's" prices since you just buy the seat at the seat price.

Probably the cheapest way to go is to do the Family Fun pack or whatever it is called in Section H, which discounts the package some (don't know the prices). Otherwise, you just need to buy additional seats for the kids for the area you normally sit.

Anybody else have additional information that I missed.

This is very helpful info for me. A friend has two tickets in section F, and wants to take his two children, both under 4 so he was wondering what he needed to do. So if I understand it right, he just needs to buy 2 reserved tickets, unless he wanted to buy GA tickets and sit in the GA sections.

This is very helpful info for me. A friend has two tickets in section F, and wants to take his two children, both under 4 so he was wondering what he needed to do. So if I understand it right, he just needs to buy 2 reserved tickets, unless he wanted to buy GA tickets and sit in the GA sections.

Yep (check your mail also).