Aj Penson

newuntfan07

Penson is a part of the future of the UNT defense, without a doubt. I see him on KO coverage but Dodge made it sound like he got reps against Arkansas. I just didn't see him on the field much how about you?

Is our KO return inept or is it just me? Poor wedge blocking and returners who are dancing around or is that just me?

Penson is a part of the future of the UNT defense, without a doubt. I see him on KO coverage but Dodge made it sound like he got reps against Arkansas. I just didn't see him on the field much how about you?

Is our KO return inept or is it just me? Poor wedge blocking and returners who are dancing around or is that just me?

How about one that juggles the ball every time he receives a kick. In his defense, his hands may be tired from all the kickoffs he's been fielding. :o

Guest GrayEagleOne

I wonder if we lead the NCAA in kick return attempts.

Why, yes we do. We have 31, to 30 by Notre Dame. Several others, including Middle Tennessee have 29.

But, believe it or not, we are not last in return yardage. We rank #107. Number 119 is our own neighbor, TCU. They average only 15 yards per kickoff return. We do more than three yards better than that.