Texas Rangers cut prices

IronMan4

Honestly, I don't care what logo they use, just please bring back the red uniforms.  Those were good uniforms.  These blue ones don't work. dry.gif

I always prerferred the Valentine-era uniforms of the late 80's and early 90's. Home was white with blue script "Rangers" and blue numbers, road gray with blue "Texas" and numbers. Best logo is still the 1st one , a baseball with a cowboy hat.

Best logo is still the 1st one , a baseball with a cowboy hat.

Why did the Mavs get rid of the big M with the cowboy hat on? That was so unique and cool, now thier logo is just like everyone elses. The one (and probably only) marketing idea Mark Cuban screwed up on.

As for the Rangers, I liked the blue better than red, especially now that Anaheim went back to red and they are in our division.

Agreed, the Mavs should not have strayed far from the classic "M" with the hat. The old Rangers blue with the Dodger-like script was great, but I think it was the right time to change uniforms when they changed stadiums. I think they should have stayed with the red uniforms they had. Anaheim changed to red this year and look how sharp and stylish they were.