Greenbackers Meal

emmitt01

If Eric (Sound_Man) and I were to purchase food to have a large collective meal at the game would you be interested? We were thinking about doing ribs, beans, potato salad...maybe chips. The cost would be about $5 a head. Your drinks/beer/etc would be on you. Know that if you vote "yes" you are telling us to sit out there Friday night to set up the smoker, buy the food, and go through a pretty good deal of effort. No saying "yes" because ribs sound yummy (don't they though) and then failing to come through monetarily. I can promise you that this will be a one-time deal if we get burned on it. If we get enough DEFINITE yes'es we'll make it happen.

Edited by emmitt01

If Eric (Sound_Man) and I were to purchase food to have a large collective meal at the game would you be interested? We were thinking about doing ribs, beans, potato salad...maybe chips. The cost would be about $5 a head. Your drinks/beer/etc would be on you. Know that if you vote "yes" you are telling us to sit out there Friday night to set up the smoker, buy the food, and go through a pretty good deal of effort. No saying "yes" because ribs sound yummy (don't they though) and then failing to come through monetarily. I can promise you that this will be a one-time deal if we get burned on it. If we get enough DEFINITE yes'es we'll make it happen.

I think I would be up for it - I would love to meet people from here for sure. My wife and I are going to the game, so let us know if you end up doing it, and you can count on the two of us.

first thanks to whatever board admin got my acct workiong again

don't think it is as big a pain as emmitt said not a truly big deal on effort just the money side, if you said you'll be there pay up and if you eat pay up real simple

meats been ordered should be ready to pull off the smopker around 2 ish on saturday

Ahhh come on Eric. If I don't make it sound like a Herculian feat to feed these people it doesn't have the same pizazz. And you know how I love pizazz.

Ahhh come on Eric. If I don't make it sound like a Herculian feat to feed these people it doesn't have the same pizazz. And you know how I love pizazz.

There's something weird about "Herculian Feat" and "Pizzazz" (sp) being in the same sentence. I keep thinking of that guy from the old Hercules TV dancing around in tights. EW.