Closing Mean Green Graphics

Smitty

Since Mean Green World is up and running, and is the permanent home for my UNT wallpapers, etc., I am taking down the former home, the subdomain website Mean Green Graphics.

Everything on the old site - except for all the conjecture helmet avatars, made when we were guessing what the new helmet would look like - has been moved to Mean Green World. But if you're linked to anything on Mean Green Graphics (for instance, if your avatar is not downloaded but is merely linked from the MGG subdomain site) then you will need to correct the link or download an avatar from the new site.

Smitty,

Thanks for Mean Green World!

You're very welcome.

And thank you to everyone for the kind comments about Mean Green World. I received lots of messages and emails, and have not heard one negative comment. I even got a thank-you email from Eric Capper, the Associate Athletics Director, so it's nice to know the University appreciates the efforts of its alumni. Everyone has been very supportive.

More stuff to come, and see everyone next Saturday for the home opener!

This is such a dorky thing to ask, but can you add a North Texas Myspace layout?

You're correct. You dork!

Just Kidding. I kid, because

I haven't fugured out the appeal of MySpace.