Photos From The Game

jperg2

Great pictures!!

Did you get one of JohnDenver leading the, "And thats good for another North Texas first down."

Nope... I have others but the camera wasn't the greatest so the shots were a bit blurred. :angry:

I think I may have to get teh wife a better camera for her b-day, since I'm not sure if they'll let me bring in mine since it doubles as a video camera.

I agree, great pictures.

Just think how much better they would look from the stands of OUR sold out new stadium (hopefully in the not too distant future). :shifty:

agreed. thanks for posting...everybody who posted pics. i really should have tried to find a way to actually see the game streamed rather than just listened. maybe next time. thanks again.

Hey is your wife the penn state grad jperg?

I was right in front of you if so.

No, she wasn't at the game, was with my father. My tix were in s225/r18/s9&10.

There were two ladies in front of us who I think were great motivators in our section... always cheering, stomping, getting the crowd into the chants. In front of them were two guys wearing similar shirts, one with a RedSox cap.

Thats us, the guys in the similar shirts

He in the Red sox cap, me the NT cap

Thos older ladies were in it till the end.

for what its worth I think we have season tickets next to each other, you and I

Yep, we were two (maybe 3) rows behind you all.

See you at the FAU game in 2 weeks.

Wow, we are next to eachother.

Just checked the photo from KingDL1 -- I think that thing was a GREAT idea!

Edited by jperg2

Hey is your wife the penn state grad jperg?

I was right in front of you if so.

GN - That was my wife who was the penn state grad, and a funny story about the two ladies next to us. One was a players mother and the other (the loudest one) was just a friend and that was her first NT game ever, and she said she really enjoyed it and would certainly be coming back.

Also, once her and my wife got started talking about Penn State, they discovered that they were born approximatly two miles apart. Small world

Nice

Yeah I caught the tail end of there Penn stories. Too bad Penn State was co-nat'l champs with SMU. j/k

Funny thing is my wife is from up there as well.

I loved sitting in front of those ladies, sometimes I feel bad standing etc. They said we had carte blanche to get it going whenever we wanted

Yeah, I think you guys standing cause us and everyone else behind us to stand with you. ;)