Fyi, Week 1 Ncaa Rankings

flyeater

Who cares, what a complete joke.

They have Baylor ranked ahead of Texas and ATM, Michigan. Better yet they have Utah State ranked way above them and ahead of Arkansas and Ohio.

wait... i dont think you guys get this. it isnt an opinion poll. its DEFENSE ranking. we gave up more yards than anyone in all of division one. so, i dont know... i might just care a little. hope we start to climb up from dead last in the weeks to come!

wait... i dont think you guys get this. it isnt an opinion poll. its DEFENSE ranking. we gave up more yards than anyone in all of division one. so, i dont know... i might just care a little. hope we start to climb up from dead last in the weeks to come!

We would have been so much better off with Jim Harbaugh instead of TD. Stanford was better than us in defense!!! They were #113 and we were #115! :lol: *The previous statements were SARCASM*

I am sure we will move up.

We were 96th in total offense so we are already better there than last year!!!

Still a joke with Fresno State in first beating Sacramento St. Not much of an indicator.

We would have been so much better off with Jim Harbaugh instead of TD. Stanford was better than us in defense!!! They were #113 and we were #115! :lol: *The previous statements were SARCASM*

I am sure we will move up.

We were 96th in total offense so we are already better there than last year!!!

43rd in Passing offense. Now that is is really new.

Hey listen, Most of those rankings are a bunch of CRAP! Seriously, we've played one game and that was against No.5 Oklahoma.

Uh, I think I get that, Mr. Overreaction. It's just something that was out there and does indicate a pretty poor start on the defensive side of the ball. I know it's not a barometer for the whole season, but it ain't great either.

Your leg must be killing you from that knee jerk.