Woody And Emmitt - Debate Settled

Dodge2007

I just got off the phone with Todd Ford..........Woody has been named the starter because of Emmitt's post.

Meager, Tune and Phillips back up WW but all play one Quarter in OU. It will be the freakin 4 headed monster.

In disbelief, Vizza transfers because of being misled by Todge and heads to SMU, no, he goes back to the Sierra Mountains and Nevada.

Vizza is found on the ski slopes waiting for spring ball to start in Reno.

Thank God its settled.

Good to see you're keeping your humor in all of this.

You've gotta keep things humorous Dodge is going to play who ever performs then best over the next month. We can argue all we like but we have no say in the matter and have no idea who’s going to be the guy. Everyone has their favorites but it’s a new system and none of these kids have played in this system in a D1 football game yet. Let leave it to Todge to make the call we’ll see who becomes the guy later in he month. IN TODD WE TRUST!

I just got off the phone with Todd Ford..........Woody has been named the starter because of Emmitt's post.

Meager, Tune and Phillips back up WW but all play one Quarter in OU. It will be the freakin 4 headed monster.

In disbelief, Vizza transfers because of being misled by Todge and heads to SMU, no, he goes back to the Sierra Mountains and Nevada.

Vizza is found on the ski slopes waiting for spring ball to start in Reno.

Thank God its settled.

I give you credit where it's due...you are persistent. :lol: Poking the hornet's nest with a stick is always humorous.