When Is Enough Enough?

Cooley

OK Boys and Girls, its time to mark your calendars for August 11th. (Or thereabouts)

8th grade phenom, L.B. Nash of Browne Middle School (Oak Cliff) is scheduled to conduct a press conference @ Friendship West Baptist Church. At this time, young Nash is expected to announce (to the entire community) what high school he will be attending in the fall.

Some adults are hailing the kid as "The Next Big Thing". (Ala Kevin Durant) Though I must admit, the kid is awesome; a press conference is totally ridicules. From my understanding, local radio, community papers and D-Magazine have been invited. (By the way, I'm a member of Friendship West where the membership exceeds 10k)

I need to talk to my pastor about this!

The Leaders:

1) Dallas Lincoln (alma mater of his brother, Byron Eaton) Being pimped to Lincoln by AAU coach Tony Johnson

2) Dallas Kimball (current residential school)

3) DeSoto (would like to play for a strong coach - Chris Dyer)

4) Cedar Hill (alot of young talent to play with)

Long shots:

Woodrow Wilson (Head coach Pat Washington is a big time recruiter. Coached Team Africa at Global Games)

South Oak Cliff (Doesn't see much in the pipeline)

A decision is expected soon after the Adidas Phenom Camp (August 10) Stay tuned!!!