Eds Byron Nelson Golf Turnament

Charlie NT 73

The NT athletic department will have a booth set up at this turnament-

Coach Dodge and Rick V will be there-

Good job by the Athletic Department!!

Any GMG fans going to the turnament? If so- please try to get some

photo's, report on the fan response- any VIP's stoping by.

I can not go- I wish I could

The NT athletic department will have a booth set up at this turnament-

Coach Dodge and Rick V will be there-

Good job by the Athletic Department!!

Any GMG fans going to the turnament? If so- please try to get some

photo's, report on the fan response- any VIP's stoping by.

I can not go- I wish I could

Im going this afternoon ONLY for the reason to stop by and say hi to TD and RV, get a photo with them and an autograph.

Could you post your photos for all of us to see?

Guys:

I would have, IF they'd let you bring in cameras. I knew they banned phones, but I didnt know about the camera deal, so they made me check it at the gate. I went out there and UNT had a booth with a banner across the front table, bunch of brochures and stuff, coozies. TD was talking to a couple of people so at first I didnt want to bug him in the middle of coversation. The then guys shook his hand, said bye to him and he was standing all alone in front of the UNT table. Keep in mind the UNT table is just right in line with all the other vedors. LIke next to it is an air-conditioning company, on the other side is a travel agency, etc. Each one of these all looks the same. A table with someone sitting there, and then their "hook" man standing outfront to grab you and start pluggin their product. Well when TD was alone, he was just standing there with the other Hook men, I had to giggle to myself. For a sec he looked like someone trying to sell ya life insurance or something. But I asked him to autograph a couple of schedules they were giving away. He's very nice and personable. I told him I went to the Green and White game and he really got talkative about how happy he (and the players) were to see how many people showed up. I really kept it short and said thanks and he reached out to shake hands and say "thanks for stopping by, we'll see ya in the fall". Nothing too exciting, but I wouldnt have missed it. He's the kind of guy you'd invite to your BBQ.