Updated Rpi

UNTflyer

decisions on the seeds have already been made by this point. i'm thinking we're very likely a 16 at this point. the only way i could see our seed changing (regardless of movement in rpi) is if a final change requires someone to move regions and requires one of the 15/16's to move around to account for it. also, in the committees eyes, there's no reason to move someone from a 16 to a 15 at the last second b/c seeds can go up/down 1 for balance and to put you into a certain region.

decisions on the seeds have already been made by this point. i'm thinking we're very likely a 16 at this point. the only way i could see our seed changing (regardless of movement in rpi) is if a final change requires someone to move regions and requires one of the 15/16's to move around to account for it. also, in the committees eyes, there's no reason to move someone from a 16 to a 15 at the last second b/c seeds can go up/down 1 for balance and to put you into a certain region.

Not necessarily true....seeds have changed on the last day before according to the folks who run the committee. Every year is different.