Threads From Other Schools

For the most part I think people are happy about NT going to the dance. One we are a fellow Texas school and second I think that people like the small underdog in any and all sports. I think UNT is an all out underdog here and I think thats another reason why more people are rooting for the Mean Green.

As much as I dislike UT, I have to give their fans credit. They were all giving props to us!

We had the dean of the college of business come down to our corporate campus up here in westlake and about 50-60 alums met with faculty from NT. Of course the topics went like so:

1.) Wow! how great that NT has made the 16 in basketball! :rolleyes: Other variations of cluless comments related to NCAA tourney in spades.

2.) You guys got a great guy in TD - we'll miss him though (from Southlake residents evidently in attendance).

3.) We can't wait for the next FB season - will be coming up to watch some games now.

4.) Dean mentioned that by 2010 there will be a new Business building built somewhere on campus.