What Channels Do I Need To Go Through?

EagleD

On our official UNT web site Erric Pegram's name is misspelled in the Hall of Fame section. He spells it with two r's in Erric. If you try to click on the year he was inducted (1999) all you get is the year 2000. I've sent a letter to the web site admin, but I have gotten no response. Maybe I'm just nit picking, but he was a starting RB in the Super Bowl, we should know how to spell his name! And it's been that way for a long time. Here's your link...

"And I've got too much time on my hands..." - Styx.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by EagleD

On our official UNT web site Erric Pegram's name is misspelled in the Hall of Fame section. He spells it with to r's in Erric. If you try to click on the year he was inducted (1999) all you get is the year 2000. I've sent a letter to the web site admin, but I have gotten no response. Maybe I'm just nit picking, but he was a starting RB in the Super Bowl, we should know how to spell his name! And it's been that way for a long time. Here's your link...

"And I've got too much time on my hands..." - Styx.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You spell the number 2, two, not to.

JOE HAMILTON – In just two seasons with the Eagles basketball team, Hamilton was a two-time all-Missouri Valley Conference pick who now stands as the school’s No. 11-ranked career scoring leader. He is ranked in North Texas’ top 10 in three single-season records.

If there was a college 3 point line...I think Joe would be ranked #1 in scoring and the 3 point record would still be in the chase. Almost all of Joe's shots were top of the key where the current 3 point line is.

I'm not saying Joe is a god...but he is not far off.

JOE HAMILTON – In just two seasons with the Eagles basketball team, Hamilton was a two-time all-Missouri Valley Conference pick who now stands as the school’s No. 11-ranked career scoring leader. He is ranked in North Texas’ top 10 in three single-season records.

If there was a college 3 point line...I think Joe would be ranked #1 in scoring and the 3 point record would still be in the chase. Almost all of Joe's shots were top of the key where the current 3 point line is.

I'm not saying Joe is a god...but he is not far off.

Watched Hamilton myself and everything you say is true. Joe was a pure shooter.

Alphabetic listing: correct.

Master list sorted by year of induction (1999): correct.

They are not correct. His name should be spelled "Erric" not "Eric".

On the link I provided, scroll down to the year 1999 and click on it. You get 2000's inducties.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!