Former President Ford

And the Congress that impeached him certainly lowered the standard for impeachable offenses in his case.

I guarantee if you or I lied under oath about an affair during a sexual harassment lawsuit, we'd be looking at jail time.

BTW, I am not Republican... I'm a Libertarian and thought Clinton was an outstanding President. But... he broke the law.

I guarantee if you or I lied under oath about an affair during a sexual harassment lawsuit, we'd be looking at jail time.

BTW, I am not Republican... I'm a Libertarian and thought Clinton was an outstanding President. But... he broke the law.

The fact that they asked him about the affair in the first place was irrelevant.

The fact that they asked him about the affair in the first place was irrelevant.

The judge in the case (a Democrat and former student of Clinton) disagreed.

Call me crazy, but I think workplace affairs are certainly relevant in sexual harassment lawsuits. So did the Arkansas Bar Association.

But...

beat-dead-horse.gif

Personal infidelities aren't any of the rest of the world's goddamn business...yet the Republicans made it the world's business. Every man is going to lie if he cheats...but if you were married to Hilary, wouldn't you REALLY lie about your affair? I'm a left-leaning moderate...I vote mostly Democrat (though never straight party...I'm not actually a Dem) and that woman scares me shitless.

Funny how the tables are turning...yet the GOP infidelities seem to all involve other men...young men...engaging in acts that the GOP has be very vocal about being against God and against their "values". What the fcuk are "values", anyway?. Whose values?

/rant

Ford rocked, by the way. More politicians like him and we wouldn't be headed down the road we are currently on.

Edited by JayDub

Personal infidelities aren't any of the rest of the world's goddamn business...yet the Republicans made it the world's business. Every man is going to lie if he cheats...but if you were married to Hilary, wouldn't you REALLY lie about your affair? I'm a left-leaning moderate...I vote mostly Democrat (though never straight party...I'm not actually a Dem) and that woman scares me shitless.

Funny how the tables are turning...yet the GOP infidelities seem to all involve other men...young men...engaging in acts that the GOP has be very vocal about being against God and against their "values". What the fcuk are "values", anyway?. Whose values?

/rant

Ford rocked, by the way. More politicians like him and we wouldn't be headed down the road we are currently on.

---Amen on every WORD you said. ( Oh, Heavens, a non-Republican just made a somewhat Christian statement...shocking... seems a lot of them think the rest of us are pagans ) .... LOL..

--- Actually most men might have affairs if they were married to Hilary... besides it seems she was never home when she was the First Lady anyway. ( can't wait for the responses to that one )

---I too have yet to vote straight ticket (and am rather Old). Both groups have their good guys and their bad guys just that I disagree with one group more than the other at the moment because of all the scandals, bad decisions, and their holier than thou attitude as the result of being under the influence or just seeking votes from Robinson/Falwell type guys. .

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66