Vito's BLOG

Stan R

All I know is what we have now is t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e. Look you don't go from longest conference winning streak/Nothing but championships script to this thing we have now and suddenly go straight in the tank without some bad karma.

Love the new eagle logo. Put it at midfield, too.

As for SLC, agree that their colors and unis are awesome - but the logo, the cartoon dragon head drawn by a 3rd grader, is freakishly bad.

With the dark green I used to like all green including the helmets, but with the new lighter green that would look terrible.

I like southlake's color scheme. Black pants, with the green jersey and white helmet. And for the love of all thats good and pure put the eagle on there... no one wants to see north texas in block letters

I love the little stickers for individual achievement-In Jr. High School. In college and I think, even high school, individual achievement should be expected. If players are not expected to make tackles and sacks and interceptions, then what are they expected to do ?

I'm down with Dodge.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

If we put an Eagle on the helmet, broadcasters and casual fans will start calling us the "Eagles" again. We are not the Eagles - we are the Mean Green. Our mascot is Scrappy the Eagle. I can't stand the block letters either. I say we strip the helmet down to a solid green - put NT on it somehow, and keep the Mean Green across the front of the jerseys. The only place that there should be an Eagle is on the scoreboard and in a costume playing with the kids. We are not the Eagles, we are the Mean Green.

All green helmets, solid kelly green with nothing on them -- black cage. The black cage on the darker green looked funny, but with the lighter green the black will be more "MEAN" than a white cage. As far a stripe.... howbout a tripple stripe White in the middle with black on the sides -- I'll photoshop something and post it tomorrow.

Nobody knows who we are anyways.

Ah... but they will my friend... they will!!!