2 Front Runners are

Ole Green Guts

Don Carthel and Sonny Dikes.

Carthel is from West Texas and good things come from West Texas. He went to WT and cleaned house of the players who didnt fit what he wanted and went out and recruited ones that would. Since there is very little chance of Paul Johnson getting it he is my front runner. Carthel boosted the attendance and support for WT and is the type of guy that can boost the positive, bring in money and give UNT the image we all want and WIN!!! My dad knows him personally and said that he would be ideal for UNT.

Dikes I personally dont think that he can get it do. He is just not the type of guy to go out and do what UNT needs him to do. Politically he wont get the job done and is not very personable. Speaking from experience when I attended TT football camps.

Edited by Ole Green Guts

Don Carthel and Sonny Dikes.

Carthel is from West Texas and good things come from West Texas.  He went to WT and cleaned house of the players who didnt fit what he wanted and went out and recruited ones that would.  Since there is very little chance of Paul Johnson getting it he is my front runner.  Carthel boosted the attendance and support for WT and is the type of guy that can boost the positive, bring in money and give UNT the image we all want and WIN!!!  My dad knows him personally and said that he would be ideal for UNT.

Dikes I personally dont think that he can get it do.  He is just not the type of guy to go out and do what UNT needs him to do.  Politically he wont get the job done and is not very personable.  Speaking from experience when I attended TT football camps.

I heard the opposite about Dykes. I heard he is a great guy. I like both of these prospects and Todd Dodge or even Major Applewhite.

I heard the opposite about Dykes. I heard he is a great guy. I like both of these prospects and Todd Dodge or even Major Applewhite.

OK...is everyone REALLY sincere when they say Major Applewhite???? He is just a kid! What real coaching experience does he have? RF has more experience then him...

He been the starting quarterback at Texas. A grad assistant there, the qb coach at Syracuse and the offensive coordinator at San Jose State and Rice. He's packed a lot of experience in his 28 years. If Pat Fitzgerald at 33 can be the head coach at Northwestern in the Big 10 then Major might deserve an interview for the gig at UNT in the Sun Belt. It is a high-risk high-reward option.