What are the odds..AGAIN ?

greeneagle69

blink.gif Lets see, if memory serves me correctly:

1. Last week, we had 3 3& outs in a row to open the game. There was a penalty in each series which we also responded to each with a failed play....all followed up by a punt. So instead of 12 plays, we had 15...all failed.

Last nite the defense opens to play 11 plays,had a penalty...allowed a touchdown.

we get the ball 2-3 plays and fumble. Our next series we fumble again. Both turnovers became points. So in approximately the same amount of plays as last week, we built another big pile of #@^%& (brown stff) to overcome while the enemy is rolling on the field laughing. (just my fantasy of it all).

2. Then an answer of relief to the fans and some worthy players...the CHANCE !!! The GREEN TEAM rips a methodical new one over and over...only to get pulled from the game ???? WHAT....?? HUH ???? HELP ME HERE !!!! Was this to "rest" the 1st string ??, or to show them they better "appreciate" their position as starters??? It doesnt matter to the most of us...It worked for the TEAM...Game after game...the "STARS" dont get pulled for lackluster results...but the SUCCESSFUL replacements will get pulled.......SOMEBODY HELP ME HERE !!!!!!!!! at least dont pull them when the results are there and steady. In my day, a starting position was earned weekly...not a lifetime appointment.......will we see some changes in the line up this week ???

3. On previous posts I have ranted that opponents often fool us with routine plays that for some reason WE dont have (or use) in our playbook. I>E> the screen pass. In fact the radio described a screen used against us on our fumble to score on us. Well I be damned if we didnt finally use one last nite and GUESS WHAT...it worked..... I know we cant work it to death....but Thanks to the coaches..(from Johnnie Quinn)

4. I'm grateful some of the kids got to have some fun last nite !!!!!

2.  Then an answer of relief to the fans and some worthy players...the CHANCE !!! The GREEN TEAM rips a methodical new one over and over...only to get pulled from the game ???? WHAT....?? HUH ???? HELP ME  HERE !!!! Was this to "rest" the 1st string ??, or to show them they better "appreciate" their position as starters??? It doesnt matter to the most of us...It worked for the TEAM...Game after game...the "STARS" dont get pulled for lackluster results...but the SUCCESSFUL replacements will get pulled.......SOMEBODY HELP ME HERE !!!!!!!!! at least dont pull them when the results are there and steady. In my day, a starting position was earned weekly...not a lifetime appointment.......will we see some changes in the line up this week ???

It's called "My name is Darrell "Keep 8 men in the box" Dickey, I am the coach here and because I am under contract till 2020, I am going to do whatever I want reguardless if it makes a hill of beans worth of sense."