October Ask The Commissioner

MeanGreen61

But when mentioning the footprint of the conference he mentions Bowling Green.

And I believe Bowling Green has been one of the MAC's Top 25'ers in football in recent years, too. smile.gif

And with that in mind, BG would be a good program for every football school in the Sun Belt to emulate since we've not had any of our own football champions anywhere near a Top 25 ranking and FWIW.............. if we're not shooting for Top 25 with all our SBC football programs, then why are we even trying to swim with the rest of the NCAA D1-A sharks? sad.gif

ArlingtonMeanGreen would love Bowling Green because he is the owner of a classic Corvette and BW, KY is where they make that special Cheverlet as many of you would know.

And I believe Bowling Green has been one of the MAC's Top 25'ers in football in recent years, too. smile.gif 

And with that in mind, BG would be a good program for every football school in the Sun Belt to emulate since we've not had any of our own football champions anywhere near a Top 25 ranking and FWIW.............. if we're not shooting for Top 25 with all our SBC football programs, then why are we even trying to swim with the rest of the NCAA D1-A sharks? sad.gif 

ArlingtonMeanGreen would love Bowling Green because he is the owner of a classic Corvette and BW, KY is where they make that special Cheverlet as many of you would know.

Umm, I was referring to Bowling Green, Kentucky where Western Kentucky is located. Bowling Green University is in Ohio.

Bowling Green State University of the MAC is in Bowling Green OHIO, 

Western Kentucky Univesity of the Sun Belt is in Bowling Green KENTUCKY.

Everyone got that straight now??? smile.gif

sad.gif

I defer to a, uh, senior moment? rolleyes.gif

Guess I've had "Top 25" on the brain a bit much, lately?

Wonder why bowling is so damn popular at either locale to be honest about it, though? unsure.gif

smile.gif