Bonfire's ON!

Bryan316

Burn bans lifted, for now.

We found out today that they lifted the burn ban, so it's on! The only condition so far is that it's been shrunk from 40 ft. sides to 25' x 25' x 25'. We still get the height, just not the width and depth. That's the same size that it was going to be last year before the city/Risk Management canned it. And yes, the alumni dinner that Thursday will happen. If you want something special, let me know. Your dining choice is one of the few things I'll actually pass on to whoever places the order (which will probably be me, again).

Edited by Bryan316

That's great to hear guys!! I know how devastated we all were when it was cancelled in 2000. I wish I could make it this year, but if I roll thru town it's gonna be for my HS reunion this year. Two massive trips would be too much on me finacinally(not to mention I doubt I could get that much time off work with the holidays also around the corner). Then again none of yall current people probably know who the hell I am...haven't been able to make a Homecoming since '02(last year was more bad luck than anything since they changed the date AFTER I bought tickets).

Oh how I miss Bonfire though. smile.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Tell a friend

Love GoMeanGreen.com? Tell a friend!
  • What's going on Mean Green?

1. 0

How Mean Green softball is shaping up in 2025 and beyond

2. 23

Former Drake Guard Atin Wright commits to North Texas

3. 23

4. 23

5. 7

The last home games of the 2023-24 school year

• Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    KeithSHU

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.