Troy playing tough once again

jgb0607

Troy takes opening kickoff of the second half, marches 80 yards and scores TD.

14-14 Troy/GTech

I've said it once and I'll say it again, we need to start a good rivalry with troy. Maybe play them as the last game of the season and call it the battle for the belt or something.

14-14 going into the 4th, but GaTech has ball on Troy 15, threatining to score. 2nd down. GTech QB Ball keeps moving the chains with his running ability. That's the only thing Troy hasn't found an answer for yet.

Starting Linebacker and WR went down early in game for Troy. Going to miss rest of game. Playing lots of freshmen and rotating several players in and out to try to keep from wearing out and have something left in the tank.

4th and goal on the 1 for GaTech.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, we need to start a good rivalry with troy. Maybe play them as the last game of the season and call it the battle for the belt or something.

Troy and MT already play the last game, in the Battle for the Palladium.

Luckily, we have Troy at home in Murfreesboro this year.

The Blue Raider Zone, MT's Message Board

Edited by KAjunRaider