Projected Attendance

The thing that worries me is last night I opened up my Mean Green Football handbook and the SMU game is $15 instead of $8 for attendance, this will hurt alumni and denton people from wanting to attend the game....

But hey I guess they wont know about it ahead of time, when they approach the gates.....

$15 is still a steal for a DI-A football game. I think many people will show up out of morbid curiosity.

The thing that worries me is last night I opened up my Mean Green Football handbook and the SMU game is $15 instead of $8 for attendance, this will hurt alumni and denton people from wanting to attend the game....

But hey I guess they wont know about it ahead of time, when they approach the gates.....

I certainly hope that you're wrong about that. The $15.00 is for general admission tickets. My tickets show $25.00 for the SMU game. Personally, I think they should have charged more.

I certainly hope that there are no more alumni who's expectations about ticket prices are still stuck back in the days of $8.00 and $6.00 for reserved seats.

Otherwise, we're going to end up like the Israelites who wandered the desert for 40 years until their disobedient/disbelieving generation had died off.

Guest GrayEagleOne

Maybe if you put FOUTS FIELD HISTORY they'll understand. Where can you find more than 30,000 who want to come to Fouts?

Our biggest home crowd in history was 45,923 vs. A&M at Texas Stadium in 1997.

How about being professional and just announcing the actual attendance without any commentary.

There are always people who love to remind everyone how awful North Texas was until they arrived, which is fine as long as it's kept within the family, but it's a problem when they feel the need to air it to the neighbors (and the media).

Helwig's people did this at the Baylor game several years ago and made North Texas look ridiculous as our guests started laughing.